Contact Tumblr Twitter Instagram

woensdag 13 januari 2016

TUMBLR NIGHTSTAND








Hi guys, how are you? Today I wanted to show you my nightstand, just because I personally think it's so cute!! I always enjoy decorating my room, is it just me? Haha. Hope you're having an amazing week so far. Almost w e e k e n d :). I'm going to Morocco tomorrow because of some family stuff and I'm quite excited, although it's not really for an exciting reason. Ofcourse I will be taking as much pictures as I possibly can and post them when I get back. Also, I will be posting more on my blog so stay tuned! Seee youu xx

Nightstand itself // Kwantum
Mason jar with copper lid // Xenos
Candle holder 'good vibes' // Xenos
Lipbalm // The body shop
Notebook // Hema

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

Dankje voor je reactie! Ik lees ze altijd :)